The RealVue3D desktop application transforms a brochure, catalog, magazine, leaflet or any other commercial design job into a stunning 3D Java file in minutes with RealVue3D. This innovative and powerful software communication tool has been specifically developed for Designers, Printers and Publishers, to help eliminate the need for costly printed mock-ups, and streamline the communication process, so final job approval is reached more quickly.
V4 includes new annotation and approval tools, allowing both creator and client to communicate and collaborate on design concept selection and approval without the aid of a scalpel, ink or paper.
The new annotations tool offers a real alternative to hard copy proofs and 2D PDF files, streamlining the communication process between stakeholders to ensure the final product meets expectations. Digital comments are simply added at any point throughout the 3D simulation and each one has a unique ID with a local date and time stamp. Comments can be globally or individually approved or rejected with a clear visual guide to indicate consensus. A comments summary report with page thumbnails can be viewed on screen or printed locally.
RealVue3D generates a 3D visual of any job, simulating all aspects of the printed publication, helping to maintain job integrity by providing assurance for 'right first time' printing and finishing. RealVue3D allows the creators' clients to see complex print finishes such as spot varnish, metallic foils and special inks, which can not be shown in a standard PDF file or printed mock-up.
It can be timely as well as costly to produce complex folds such as bi-folds, tri-folds and gate folds together with cut-out and cut-ins accurately in a hard copy mock-up. RealVue3D can simulate these techniques in minutes providing an interactive 3D visual, which can be emailed straight to clients or uploaded in HTML to any web page for comment. This provides instant gratification and allows clients to quickly request changes and approve the job faster.
Designers - experiment with a multitude of creative concepts, effects, folds and print finishes.
Printers - can use RealVue3D as a 'right first time' printing tool and to up-sell advanced finishing effects like spot varnish, cut-outs and folds!
Publishers - can mock up a 3D visual of each issue to sense check content flow, page positions, front covers and to help sell advertising positions.
· Automatically convert 2D PDF to interactive 3D simulations
· E-mail RealVue3D simulations to your clients
· Automatic HTML creation for easy upload and interaction on any web page
· Showcase multiple concepts in the unique RealVue3D carousel
· Add your own logos and branding to personalise your RealVue3D simulations
· Control paper thickness and finish (gloss/matt) page by page
· Design and simulate complex folds - bi-folds, tri-folds, gate folds etc.
· Spot varnish simulation page by page
· Automatically manage printers' and readers' spreads
· Split Editor feature to create variable page sizes
· Incredible Special Effects to simulate complex print finishes
· Embossing and deboss
· Metallic foils - Gold, Silver, Bronze and custom colors
· Iridescent inks
· Cut-outs and cut-ins
· Paper texture and color
· Mask Editor - Import & export masks from or to other image editing applications
RealVue3D will operate in three ways:
· as a Standalone application
· as a plug-in to Adobe Acrobat (V8 & V9)
· or as a Quark Express XT (V7 & V8